Celebrate International Day of Forests
March 21 is International Day of Forests. How can you help to boost the visibility of forests on the International Day of Forests (IDF) on 21 March across social media platforms across the world! Here are some ingenious ideas…
1. Share a forest quiz
Share the interactive IDF quiz and find out if you are a jaguar, a red-eyed tree frog or a three-toed sloth!
2. Send the WhatsApp/sms message by smart phone
Click to open an Outlook email message with the image and video inside.
3. Spread the word on social media
Please remember to use the #IntForestDay hashtag when you post!
4. What to share on Facebook
Consider this message for your Facebook page:
* Happy International Day of Forests! Are you a jaguar, a red-eyed tree frog or a three-toed sloth?
Take this interactive quiz to discover how much you know about forests http://bit.ly/1H26wKk#IntForestDay
5. Ideas for sharing on Twitter
Consider these tweets for your Twitter page:
* How much do you know about the awesomeness of forests?
* Share the @FAOForestry http://bit.ly/1H26wKk #IntForestDay quiz!
* Are you a jaguar, a red-eyed tree frog or a three-toed sloth?
* Find out with this #IntForestDay quiz! http://bit.ly/1H26wKk
* Happy International Day of Forests! Take this quiz to discover how much you know about forests http://bit.ly/1H26wKk #IntForestDay
* Happy International Day of Forests! Watch the video on forests and #climatechange http://bit.ly/1Cp7ZuY #IntForestDay!
Happy International Day of Forests…. From the Africa Forest Communicators Network.
Wilderness, South Africa